10/25/2007

Dishcloth swap

Good news on all fronts. I received my package and oh, what a treat it is. Thank you so much K.T.


I loved everything. The Lion brand cotton ease (now I get to try it) The dishcloth are beautiful and I will try a dishcloth out of the pattern book you sent. Had to defend the little box with the scissors, thread cutter and tape measure. My granddaughter Katie loved it as she did the gum (her very favorite). I look forward to trying the soaps and the stitch markers will come in handy. Thank you so much for being such a thoughtful swap partner. I will post pictures on my blog within the next couple of days and I will certainly nominate you for best swap partner ever. Have a wonderful day. I am looking at about an inch of snow on my car, brrr.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

My mother inlaw says to tell you we have an inch of rain on our cars... Okay, not really, but we have had over an inch of rain now.

I hope you'll love the Cotton Ease!