10/15/2007

topic of the week

I love fall, the falling leaves, the crisp weather which is sometimes mixed with snow. So far we've not had any. It's probably waiting til the kids go out trick or treating, ha ha. I love to bake different fall goodies but don't do it so much anymore. Everyone is watching their weight, lol. There is not much apple picking going on around here.

When I lived in Colorado we would buy apples by the bushel and freshly made apple juice and apple cider (one of my favorites).

I am counting days until Christmas because Anne will visit us to have a nice white Christmas, we hope.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

I love the apples too! We have a jug of fresh cider we purchased at "your" grocery store. We haven't tried it yet, but I might do that tonight, hot!