10/02/2007

I've been on vacation!

I received a great package from Jessi, my VVS angel.

Jessi, thank you so very much for the package. I loved everything in it. I am already using the great mouse pad and I can certainly use the planner. The pouch you sent for my crochet hook is great. You wont believe it but I have a purse with the same pattern.

The pattern book is wonderful. I love the purses in there and will try to make one soon.

The little carrier bag with yarn is great. I'll love carrying my crocheting around in it. The pad, cards and sticky notes are great also and I will enjoy nibbling on my treat which is just up my alley. The stationary and your letter are wonderful. Everyone who has seen the stitch markers oohing and aahing over them as I am.

And last but certainly not least, I love the yarn. I am taking it to my class on Wednesday to ask my teacher to recommend something special I can make with it.

Thank you so much again. You were truly an angel for me!

I've finished my felted bag - I'll post pictures of that and talk about my class with Lily Chin tomorrow!

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I'm so glad that you like everything! :-) There weren't too many "souveniers" from Bama, but I didn't figure you'd mind since you used to live here. LOL I enjoyed treating you and I can't wait to see pictures of your felted bag!

Hugs,
Jessi

Surviving said...

What a great package!