6/28/2007

Dog Days of Summer Questionnaire

  1. Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting? I have been crocheting since I was in first grade - since 1949. I know how to knit, but I don't like it, so I never really knit.
  2. Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? I have crocheted dishcloths before. I haven't crocheted a full dishtowel, but I have made and sold towels where I add a bib up top to hang it on the fridge.
  3. What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not? I've only really used Peaches N Creme and Sugar N Cream, along with a nice cotton my daughter Martina picked up that I used to crochet for my pal in the last swap.
  4. Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with? Not that I've found yet!
  5. What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) I prefer metal needles. I've never tried bamboo.
  6. What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? I like to make baby blankets - I also crochet squares for Warm Up America.
  7. Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? Reading - Reading - Reading. And I also play games on Pogo.com and earn badges. I also like planting herbs.
  8. What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? I like nuts (Macadamia and Cashew are favorites, but I eat others too) most of those. I enjoy chocolate now and then, but should limit it as I'm diabetic.
  9. What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any? The kitchen has black appliances, and the bathroom I use is decorated in Sage and Beige.
  10. What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? I like all colors, but my favorite is lavender\purple. I even like yellow.
  11. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages? I drink coffee and tea. I enjoy Chai Tea, and Cinnamon Hazlenut Coffee.
  12. Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? Yes, but they're all grown. I also have grandchildren.I live with my oldest daughter and 3 of my grandchildren now, and they have a beagle named Dash.
  13. Do you have any allergies? Not unless you're sending penicillin!
  14. Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting.
    1. I live in Alaska.
    2. I didn't become a US Citizen until 1985. (I was born in Germany and lived there until 1979)
    3. I am Kidney Transplant Recipient, and my Kidney will be 5 years old in August.

No comments: