6/18/2008

summer yarn swap/summer dishcloth swap

Hello everyone, hope you all enjoy the beginning of summer. I am so busy and I am so far behind with blogging that I don't know where to start. I received my prize from the coffee swap. A beautiful shawl, knitted and donated by Grace Y. and just my color RED. Thank you so much Grace and my apology that it took me this long to acknowledge and thank you. I will post a picture this weekend. Our summer has finally arrived as have the mosquitoes. They are pretty bad already. I have started packages for two swaps I've entered. As for the dishcloth swap, the two topics, one I don't have a favorite pattern and have tried lately to us different patterns from a crochet calendar I got for Christmas, the second I know that summer has arrived when the mosquitoes arrive and when it stays light til almost midnight and soccer games for my six year old granddaughter start at 8:00 p.m.. As I said before, I will take and post some pictures this weekend. Right now I have to get ready for VBS to prepare 170 snacks and then some more baby sitting.

3 comments:

Grace said...

i am so glad it arrived and you are happy with it, red is truly my favorite color too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ingrid~~ I'm just stopping by to do a little more snooping on your blog! I'm glad summer has arrived for you--it finally has for us, too, and it was very slow this year!

I hope you're receiving my emails. I've sent a couple, and look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great week! If you've been doing VBS, I know you're keeping busy. I've done that before, and it's fun, but keeps you hopping!

Hugs~~ Your Dishcloth Palo

Anonymous said...

Hi Ingrid,
Just a quick note from your Sumer of Yarn Love Secret Pal. Mailed your first package on Friday. You should have it any day. Please let me know when you receive it. Hope you like it!
???What is VBS???