9/01/2007

Fall Into Autumn Dishcloth Swap Questionnaire

1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it?

I crochet and have been crocheting for over 50 years.

2. Have you made dischloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?

Yes, I have made them before, and I use them and give them as gifts.

3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ?

I like Sugar N Creme yarn - I don't really know a lot of other ones much. I've crochet with some before, but don't know their names. I'm not really sure of others, I have heard a lot about Cotton Ease, it might be neat to try that.

4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles?

I always use plastic and metal needles. I've never tried wooden before.

5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much?

I like all colors; there aren't really any that I don't like. Gray, I like it mostly with other colors rather than alone, and purple and lavender are my favorite colors.

6. What do you like best about Autumn?

I like the change of colors in the trees and looking forward to Thanksgiving.

7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks!

I like Apple and Pecan, but my very favorite is Mincemeat pie!

8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day?

I couldn't wait for school to get started, usually.

9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap)

I don't celebrate it, per se, but I do decorate for it and hand out candy to the kids.

10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?

Macadamia nuts, cashews and bread n butter pickles LOL. Hey, it counts as a goodie! I love em!

11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;)

I have grandkids and kids - my kids are grown, but I live with 3 of my grandkids and my daughter and her husband.

12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why?

I don't think there is a yarn that describes my personality unless there's something scratchy ;)

13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths?

I've used them for both, but mostly for dishcloths.

14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays)

Thanksgiving, because it's a family holiday. Everyone gets together and you can eat lots of good food!

15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about?

Nope, none that I can think of!

No comments: