9/12/2007

dishcloth exchange and odds and ends

Hello, just my very short answer to the topic of the week. No, I don't change yarns when the cooler season comes. I mostly crochet and use cotton. I do try to change colors. Kinda stay away from the very pastels.

Now to the odds and ends. I've been crocheting dishcloth and today a small blanket for my granddaughter's small, plush puppy. Dishcloth are easy to do for me while I'm babysitting. My little charges are Avrey who is 3 months old and Clara who will be 2 years on the 1st of October.

All of us, baby, toddler and I have been having a cold. But thank goodness , we're at the tail end. In the afternoon I pick up my sweet granddaughter Katie from school. This is her first year and I miss her a lot being gone during the day.

Tomorrow night I am going to a crocheting class to learn how to crochet a felted bag. It might take me awhile.

I will go for tonight and make myself a cup of hot lemonade and then go to bed with a good book. Pictures might be posted later. Ingrid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll take less time than you think momma! You know all the info for crocheting it, just need to learn how to read the patterns and such.

I love you!
Annie

SissySees said...

Oh, I bet you do miss Katie during the day! But isn't it fun hearing about what she did in school each evening?