1. Do you knit or crochet? For how long?
I only crochet, though I learned to knit when I was younger. I've been crocheting since I was 5 or 6, so a lot of years!
2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most? Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't?
I like using metal hooks; I'm not a fan of plastic, and I've never tried wood - the one my daughter sent me is just too large for anything I make, so I'm not sure.
3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Small things you can take with you, or big complex ones that are just gorgeous when they're done?
I enjoy both; I try to have a couple of each going at each time.
4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved.
I started making dishcloths from the Crochet A Day Calendar, and I'm really enjoying those. It's fun to learn and try new ones.
5. What are your 'must have' notions? Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of? Any that might make you cry if you owned more?
I am very easy to please - I generally like the things I get, even if I have some; I'm not bothered by having more than one of something, I can choose one that suits my mood and appreciate the thoughtfulness.
6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? Any you hate or are allergic to?
I'm not a fan of scratchy wools - they itch me very badly. I've not ever tried the organic cotton, and I like Peaches n Creme more than Sugar N Creme, but love soft cottons too.
7. What colors do you like to use in projects? Any we'd never catch on your needles?
I love all colors!
8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting?
Pretty much just the organic cotton - I tried to get some for my last pal and couldn't find it!
Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more? What kinds of scents do you love? What kind do you hate?
I like Lavender most of all, and I use either bar soaps or shower gels - which ever I have.
10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches?
11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Sweet or Salty? Anything you're allergic to or just hate?
I like nuts - macadamia and cashew especially - I enjoyed some biscotti I got from my last pal, or ginger cookies. Not a huge fan of most chocolates, though now and then I get a hankering; and I am a milk lover, not dark.
12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? As an adult??
There isn't Halloween in Germany, so I didn't really dress up for it as a child. I don't really dress up as an adult, but I like wearing tshirts or sweatshirts for holidays.
13. Are you on Ravelry? What's your ID?
No, I'm not.
14. Anything else you'd like to be sure your pal knows?
Nothing I can think of! I love swapping and look forward to this one.