4/27/2008

coffee swap







Here are some pictures of the wonderful package I received from my secret pal. Edit: Silly me, I forgot to tell you who it was! She's not a secret now - my amazing pal was Cindy! I am drinking some of the coffee she sent me while I'm trying to post these pictures.I loved everything she sent, the coffee, wonderful stitch markers, cashew and macademia nuts, an afghan crochet hook, a cute duck letter opener, a nice little home made bag as well as a great cup and saucer for me to enjoy my coffee. I love the Bamboo yarn and the pattern for a scarf and hat. I will post when I have completed one of the items, and everything arrived here on the 22nd and it truly made my day. Thank you so very much.

Did I say that spring had arrived in Alaska?????

Have a great week everyone. Ingrid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great package! Don't feel alone with your snow... While we have no snow, I did have to pull out a wool sweater and socks this morning. Brrr! Where did Spring go?

cindybmw2004 said...

It's a letter opener? Duh, I'm a ditz....thought it was a butter spreader! :) Hope you enjoy the package and I'll be checking for a picture of what you make with the yarn! Take Care and hope you enjoy the package

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

What a wonderful package you received:)Hugs Darcy

sunt_lacrimae_rerum said...

Thank you so much for the fantastic package you sent. I am working on my blog for it. There's just so much to say! I cannot tell you how much I love everything about it. The yarn is just smashing!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.