4/24/2008

coffee swap

Sorry that I missed the post for last week's topic, but... I can't remember it was over 50 years ago and I truly don't remember. I do remember taking a trip to Holland with my dad on a train to meet my grandfather and the first stop across the border had vendors coming, selling coffee with lots of cream and sugar and a cookie on the side and I do know that I had some coffee there and I think I was probably about 10+ years old or should I say young lol. As to this weeks topic , I would plant a vegetable garden, some flowers and certainly an herb garden. I love fresh herbs in the summertime and I would need the flowers to look at. I don't plant a garden anymore but we go to a you pick it farm almost every summer and that is lots of fun.

I got my swap package yesterday and what a wonderful package it is. I already took pictures and will post them tonight.

We have wonderful sunshine and temps is the low 50's, yeah its beginning to look a lot like springtime with most of the snow gone. Til next time stay happy and enjoy your coffee, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, herbs! I hadn't even thought of that - but yes, you love the parsley and chives and stuff : ) Nice post momma, can't wait to see your package!