1/06/2008

winterwonderland coffeeswap


hello everyone, Angela's package finally arrived. It was late but thru no fault of hers. She mailed the package on the 10th and it arrived in Anchorage on the 15th but was delivered to my old address (across the street from where I live now). The girls that live there just put it in a corner and forgot about it. After Christmas I finally started checking because I thought the package should be here by now and after phone calls and messages(to make sure they had the package), Martina went over there and got it. Thank you so much Angela. I loved everything you sent. The Patton yarn has wonderful colors and I trying to figure out what I want to make with it. Can't wait to try the crochet hook with th light. I am already drinking some of the coffee as in right now. All the gingerbread ornaments and the little cup are precious. Had to defend the cup because my granddaughter Katie wanted it because its sooooo cute. I'll keep the nuts an dnibble on them while watching the superbowl. Thank you so very much for being so thoughtful. I appreciate and love everything you sent. Ingrid

2 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Yay! I am so glad it finally made its way to you, LOL!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ooh quite the package - I likes! I think I have some of that paton's myself!

Now, if you'll just post with your socks! AHEM

Love you!

Oh yea, another round of the dishcloth swap's coming if you're gonna play.