1/15/2008

dishcloth exchange answers

Hello everyone and happy new year. Here are my answers to the questions for the exchange:

1. I crochet only

2. I use mostly metal hooks

3. Whatever colors I see and like and at this time I'm not looking for any specific yarn.

4. Bath is cream and sage; kitchen is black and dark blue and some stainless steel.

5. I actually like all colors

6. Right now, this minute I wish winter was over because it just keeps snowing and when it stops snowing it is really cold.

7. Play with the kids I babysit or if I have the time I drink a cup of coffee or tea and read a funny book.

8. Nibble on some yummy nuts or eat some cookies (which are a no no for me)

9. I love coffee and tea but don't drink cocoa.

10. Go to a warm place, lay on the beach, swim, read and relax

11. I have no allergies

No comments: