7/08/2008

pictures




Hello, finally here are some pictures that I had promised for a long time. The red shawl is the prize I won in the coffee swap and which was donated by Grace Y. thank you so much again Grace. The next photo is my package I received from my summer love of yarn swap secret pal. Thank you so very much. I just love everything you sent. I want to try to crochet something from the magazine you sent and I will get real busy crocheting dishcloth. The little drawers are grate and I can really use them. Thank you so much again. You made my day. Last but not least there is a picture of my granddaughter after losing her third tooth in as many weeks. She is very proud.

5 comments:

SissySees said...

Grace is a great pal. Enjoy your shawl, the cotton, and all of your other treats. Kudos to Katie on the new teeth to be.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you liked the package!
Your granddaughter is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you liked the package!
Your granddaughter is a cutie!

Alana said...

You're going to love that shawl. I also have one Grace made, and I treasure it!

Your granddaughter is adorable!!

Heather said...

I LOVE the package you sent me and I was not worried about the timing, we all have things in our lives. I hope you are feeling better!!!!