3/13/2008

Happy Birthday, Momma!


See that lady? That's my momma. She had a birthday on Tuesday and spent some nice time with my niece and sister.

I sat yesterday talking to a good friend at work, and told him how there's no way I'll ever be able to pay my mom back for all the time's she's bailed me out - all the times she's been there for me when I didn't really deserve for someone to be - all the times she's been the best mom a girl could ask for.

I used to hate it when people compared me to her, or called me "Little Ingrid" - now I'm old enough to realize what a great compliment that is.

Hope you had a wonderful day, Mom - sorry I couldn't spend the day with you. I love you.

Annie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Anne's Mom!!!! Wishing you all the best today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ingrid! I hope you have a lovely day.

vegasangelbrat said...

Happy Birthday Ingrid!!!! Hope it was a lovely day!
May God Bless you with many more B-days to come :)

jopal said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Hope it was a very special day!

Bubblesknits said...

Happy Birthday Ingrid!!! I hope you had a lovely day!

Grace said...

Happy Birthday Ingrid, Anne made me a lovely scarf like yours in whites and blacks which goes wonderfully with my black or grey coat!! I hope you have a terrific year ahead!!

Heather said...

Happy BIrthday! March birthday's rule!